View New Posts   View Today's Posts   Current time: 06-22-2018, 07:32 AM
Current time: 06-22-2018, 07:32 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anxious On the Internet
06-15-2018, 04:54 AM
I am probably in the same condition as countless others looking to generate a fair income by working from HOME. I've been trying each of the programs, I can afford, reading the Guru articles, after the directions of many programs with ideas on how to earn on the web with very little success.

I'd prefer to first give a brief description of myself, family and desperate finances. I retired from a large connection company 8-years ago with the dream and hope of living a comfortable retirement. I reside in a beautiful region in Michigans Upper Peninsula with little traffic (apart from visitors), beautiful and scenic views of nature (the beautiful forests, scenic Lake Superior, drop colors, winters beauty, and lots of wild game), the very best people in the world (the kind of people America was built on) and a beautiful home. I've a great and loving wife who works in the local school. I have 2 sons living and trying to make a living in 2 large metropolitan areas. I was able to have them both thru school, 1 with a masters degree and just lately married and another with a degree which I hope will bring about success in their lives. I've 2 loving Golden Retrievers that are my daily companions. It sure is a fantastic picture of what retirement ought to be.

Now to my desperate situation! My money because of inflation (it is actually there) began shrinking about 5 years after my retirement. Like several of you we just kept living the sam-e lifestyle that we'd become used to. Then a expenses really increased, university costs soared, gas prices soared, food prices soared, wedding expenses, 2 graduations, a very sick mother in-law 1000 miles away and many other unexpected or planned expenses. My first answer was to take money from my retirement and pay the off-the costs, I love to owe no-one. That bought me a few years but bills just kept rising just kept rising. Next thing, put bills on bank cards. We kept getting by but began changing our lifestyle. I was finally forced to-make the choice that I'd to return to work. Now the problem, the area we live in has one of the highest unemployment figures in the nation, good paying jobs have become difficult to find and I am 60 years old. What do I do? Go to work for Wal Mart, McDonalds in a minimum paying job or try I find another thing. Dig up new resources on our partner web site by browsing to ftp asana. These jobs dont even include the expenses of working. No it was not the way to go, Ill start my own company on the net where fortunes are made daily. Having a lot of time and getting anxious I jumped in with both legs. I made a few pounds in a number of months worth of work but not a livable income. What next? Well I decided I must be doing something very wrong so I had better look for support. I began becoming a member of the Gurus very how exactly to plans with little-to no success. Get more on sponsors by navigating to our novel portfolio. Next I started joining some of the programs on the internet promising showing you how to make money on the internet. What a mistake, all I found is a great way to send a lot to people of money. I believe the Gurus never give the c-omplete truth to you and the wonderful online business offerings only want to keep taking your hard earned money. At this point I would like to say I did get to know 2 great people who do wish to help people. Visiting asana ftp probably provides suggestions you could tell your aunt. 1. Is Ray DeGrendel of founding father of OSI, an organization that really does want to help the average person start a Home Business at a low cost however it is just a very slow process. If interested you may get more info at my website http://osi.homebiztruth.com?4679 2. Is Jason Williamson, an individual who has gone from his way to try and aid me with receiving going on the web but he to is just beginning the learning curve, you may get more information about Jason and this program hes concerned in at http://successblueprint.biz/?id=LeadsToSuccess. Both of these people are worth knowing!

I am now at the idea I cannot meet my monthly expenses and seeing my life fall before me. My cousin discovered ftp asana by browsing newspapers. I am ill and tired of seeing, I was in foreclosure and couldnt until I did this meet my obligations. Join now it only costs 100s and also a large number of dollars to join and then all they desire you to do is spend more on marketing, auto-responders, mailers, etc. A lot of them you cant even learn how to make contact with. My problem is how did they come-up with this specific sort of money when they'd nothing. I am now at the stage where I believe they're all cons. I feel just like I am beating my head against a brick wall.

I would want to hear from you, if anybody out there knows of ways to truly make a living online with no money and effort. I'm eager but ready an able to work on an application which allows you to earn your solution to living. I'm not looking for any, make thousands plans and work 2 hours per day. I would like a program that's pay-as you go and you do receive funds out of your efforts. I now spend 12-14 hours per day on the internet. You can e-mail me at gdesperate@gmail.com.

You can travel to my homemade website at http://www.businessonastring.com to see my 2 Golden Retrievers and see some very nice HEALTH PRODUCTS.

I will update this post with any information I receive and I truly hope each of you in this condition the best of luck. I understand there are thousands.

SEND ME THE CLEAR ANSWER!

ANXIOUS GREG

gdesperate@gmail.com.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply