View New Posts   View Today's Posts   Current time: 04-23-2019, 10:26 AM
Current time: 04-23-2019, 10:26 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Buying expired domains for PR, does it still work?
04-09-2019, 01:17 AM
Ive done some studies in the last month or two about expiring domains with PR to see if it's worth your while to find these expired and wiped domains.

My idea why I would prefer to use expired domains could be the idea that old domains are favored than new domains, and to obtain quick PR.

So I set out to find deleted areas with PR that I can enroll. One characteristic of areas I was searching for was that the area still had a, and it was still listed in google.

I won't be mentioning the particular domains here as I want to control the outcomes and stop folks from building backlinks to these domains.

I registered about 4 areas, some have PR2 and PR3. Some have a few pages found, some have a few thousand. I also bought several new areas for my new projects. Get further on PJIRetha24 by going to our thought-provoking portfolio.

I found out that google rarely visits these areas so I want to prime it but with some new backlinks. After creating some backlinks to these domains, two domains sooner or later lost their PR. Both of these domains have just a few pages indexed in google. If you are interested in politics, you will probably want to read about linklicious.com. In one single domain, used to do a 301 permanent direct to the brand new index page. Its PR was retained by this domain. One important big difference this domain has set alongside the other two is that this domain has 1000s of pages listed in google. Be taught further on this partner wiki - Hit this web page: per your request.

In still another domain, used to do a 301 and redirect it to a fresh domain. The result is that the new domain got indexed faster and more pages were indexed when compared with another new domain I listed at once. But, PR was right down to 0.

There's also a case where I did a 301 redirect from a vintage deleted area with PR and never got any benefit from it.

In summary, there's still conflicting results on whether buying deleted/expired areas. Some works, some won't. Nevertheless, what appear to work is that

a. Old erase areas does incorporate traffic from existing backlinks. If the old domain has a great deal of backlinks, some traffic does be still generated by it.

W. Other se's such as yahoo and bing don't appear to have an biases against expired/deleted areas..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply